1. Arrange each puff pastry square in a row.
2. Combine Castello® Aged Havarti and mascarpone cheeses in a small bowl.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture to the middle of each pastry square and top each mound of cheese with 1 teaspoon of fig butter.
4. Pinch together opposite corners of squares and form a wonton-style pastry (Pinch together the top right corner with the bottom left corner and then pinch the top left corner with the bottom right corner).
5. Using a pastry brush, brush each pastry with the egg wash and then sprinkle with ground pistachios.
6. Bake in preheated 400F oven for 20-23 minutes or until pastries reach a dark golden color.
7. Drizzle with honey and top with more pistachios if desired.