1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Combine all of the ingredients for the meatballs and roll into small balls. Set aside.
3. Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium low heat, add a teaspoon of olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
4. Place the meatballs in the skillet (this may take 2 batches) and cook until browned on all sides, turning occasionally. This will take about 4 minutes.
5. Remove the meatballs from the skillet and place on paper towels to drain the grease.
6. Add the marinara to the cast iron skillet, place the meatballs back in the skillet and top with the shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Top with basil.