1. Cook the elbow macaroni.
2. Roughly dice half the bacon and finely dice the remainder then cook on a hot pan until crisp.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour.
4. Add the white wine (or chicken stock) and whole milk. Let it simmer until it reaches a thick and creamy texture.
5. Add smoked paprika and mustard.
6. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the grated Castello® Extra Mature Cheddar, half the crisp bacon and Castello® Burger Blue.
7. Stir in the cooked elbow macaroni and pour into a greased pan. Top with the rest of the bacon and Castello® Burger Blue.
8. Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until the cheese takes on a bit of color.
9. This mouth-watering side dish is easy to prepare in advance and reheat for a big party.