1. Melt the butter until golden in a saute pan. Add the mushrooms and saute over medium heat while stirring for approx. 5 minutes or until golden. Add the white wine vinegar and white wine.
2. Let the mushrooms cook, keep on a medium heat and stir for about 5 minutes or until all the liquid is almost gone.
3. Stir the whipping cream, Castello Aged Havarti, water, salt and pepper into the mushroom mixture and heat it through. Season to taste. Keep the sauce warm.
4. For the Scallops: Allow the oil to heat up in a pan. Pat the scallops dry and sprinkle them with salt. Cook the scallops for approximately 2 minutes on each side or 2½ minutes if they are large.
5. For the pasta: Bring water an salt to a boil in a large pot. Add the pasta when it comes to a boil and cook for approx. 2 minutes and then drain.
6. To serve, add the pasta to the sauce along with the peas and stir carefully. Arrange the pasta on plates and place 3 scallops on each. Garnish with herbs and serve immediately.