1. Preheat oven to 430ºF.
2. Slice the tops off of the heads of garlic so most of the clove tips are exposed. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, then wrap each head separately with foil and place in a baking dish. Roast for approximately 45 minutes, or until the garlic is very tender and lightly browned.
3. Remove from the oven and cool. When cool enough to handle, gently squeeze the cloves from the heads and place in a bowl.
4. Add the remaining olive oil, balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper; set aside, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Cut open the pita bread pockets so you have two open halves. Spread a scant half-teaspoon of the roasted garlic mixture onto each pocket, top with the Extra Creamy Danish Blue cheese and thyme.
6. Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with walnuts if desired and serve.