1. Prepare the tomatoes: Sauté the tomatoes in the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the oregano and vinegar and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and set aside, keeping warm until ready to serve.
3. French toast: Whisk the milk, egg, parmesan, salt and pepper in a shallow pan.
4. Press out circles from the bread using the cookie cutter. Dip the bread in the milk mixture and pan fry in a hot non-stick for 3 minutes per side.
5. Transfer the toast on serving plates and top with the tomato mixture. Cover the tomatoes with shaved Castello® Aged Havarti.