1. For the double berry chia seed jam: Set a medium saucepan, with fruit, over medium heat. When fruit comes to a boil, lower heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add maple syrup and chia seeds. Continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring occasionally and mashing fruit with the spoon.
3. Remove from heat and allow jam to sit and thicken for about 10 minutes.
4. To store, place in an airtight jam jar or other container, and keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
5. To serve, place all of the cheese board ingredients on a serving board, including the double berry chia seed jam.
The jam can also be frozen for up to two months.