1. Cook pasta and meatballs according to package directions. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika. Cook until the onion becomes tender (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, basil and oregano and stir thoroughly. Simmer until slightly reduced (about 8-10 minutes).
4. Add cream and mix well. Immediately remove from heat and combine with cooked pasta and meatballs.
5. Top with desired amount of Castello® Crumbled Blue.