1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss with your hands or two spatulas to evenly coat. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip and bake for 15-20 minutes more. The potatoes should be tender, but crisp. Remove from the oven and toss the hot fries with fresh herbs.
3. Set the grill, grill pan or skillet to medium-high heat. Rub each lobster tail with olive oil and then place cut side down on the grill. Grill for 3-5 minutes or until light grill marks appear. Flip and continue cooking until the shells turn bright red, about 5 minutes. Remove the tails from the grill and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and cook 3-5 minutes until the garlic is golden and caramelized. Remove from the heat and add the chili paste, honey and basil.
5. Remove the lobster from the shell and dice into bite-sized pieces. Drizzle with the melted butter, saving some of the butter for later.
6. To make the cheese sauce, toss the shredded Aged Havarti cheese with the cornstarch in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the milk and set over low heat, stirring often until melted and smooth. Season with cayenne, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
7. To assemble, divide the fries among plates and drizzle with cheese sauce. Add the lobster and grilled corn. Drizzle with a little more cheese sauce and then garnish with fresh basil and chives. Serve with any remaining chili honey butter.