1. For the base, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor, scraping the sides down a few times until the cauliflower is a couscous-like texture.
2. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 1 minute, strain and leave to cool for 5 minutes while you peel and grate the beetroot.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. Once the cauliflower has cooled enough to touch comfortably, use a muslin cloth or tea towel to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
5. Mix the cauliflower and beetroot together in a mixing bowl with the cheddar, eggs, garlic, dried thyme, salt, pepper and coconut flour.
6. Once fully incorporated, line a baking tray with baking paper and form two pizza bases.
7. Cook for 20 minutes then add the toppings and cook for a further 7-10 minutes
Considering the zesty nature of our pizza and Castello Double Crème Blue, red wines risk adding too much acidity to your palate. Instead, mature whites with tones of oak and milder acidity work wonders as a counterbalance while adding flavors of its own to boot. For beers, look for Pale Ales with slight tones of sweetness and malt for that perfect matchup.