‘WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF CASTELLO CHEESE!’ CONSUMER PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of the ‘WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF CASTELLO CHEESE’ consumer promotion (the “Promotion”) is Arla Foods Mayer Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 78 167 620 706, 2-8 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow, NSW (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 am AEDT on 21 January 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm AEDT on 7 April 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). All Entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11:59 pm AEDT on 7 April 2021.
- Consumers can enter the promotion by purchasing Castello product, and entries must be completed within the Promotion Period.
- Before you can enter in the Promotion, you must meet the following criteria:
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years or older as of the Promotion start date; and
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, ex-spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- You at the time of entry must have a valid Australian residential address.
- By entering this promotion, if requested you agree to declare to the Promoter all past, current or potential conflicts of interest (if any) or any serious social misconduct or behaviour that in a normal persons opinion may compromise the integrity or diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, is contrary to law or otherwise inappropriate.
ENTERING THE PROMOTION
- The promotion will be conducted during the Promotional Period.
- This promotion will run in participating Woolworths stores in Australia that stock and sell the Participating Products in store or online during the Promotional Period. Participating stores include Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online.
- Entry into the Promotion must be undertaken during the Promotion Period and as follows:
- Entrants must purchase 1 Castello Decorated Cream Cheese product from Woolworths within the set Promotion Period detailed above.
- Entrants must go to https://www.castellocheese.com/en-au/promotion and upload a photo of their receipt that proves proof of product purchase within the Promotion Period.
- Entrants must then answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less your favourite Castello cheese for Summer entertaining and why.”
- Click on “Enter” to finalise your entry.
- Entrants must also provide additional details including:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address including street address, suburb, postcode and state
- Date of birth
- Store of purchase
- Receipt number
- Participating products include:
- Castello Decorated Cream Cheese Tropical Fruit & Almond 125g
- Castello Decorated Cream Cheese Chives & Spring Onions 125g
- All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Time of entry is deemed to be the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- You can only submit your entry in accordance with the “Entering the Promotion” section of the Schedule. The Promoter will not accept entries in any other form. Once submitted, you cannot change, alter or delete your entry.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other instructions or guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the promotion.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with entering this promotion, including but not limited to Internet and SMS costs.
- There is no limit to how many times you can enter this promotion per day per person during the Promotional Period, provided that:
- Each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase;
- Each Qualifying Purchase has been made in a separate transaction per person and a separate original itemised receipt has been issued; and
- Each entry is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Important note: each original itemised receipt is valid for 1 entry into this promotion, regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in the transaction.
- You must retain your original itemised receipt/s to verify your entry (Proof of Purchase). Your Proof of Purchase must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotional Period before you submitted your entry).
- You are required to take full responsibility for the content of your entry and for ensuring that your entry complies with these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions provided by the Promoter. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that you submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with your entry into the Promotion.
- Your entry must be your own original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require you to verify, that your entry is your own original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- Your entry must not:
- Include any content which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands;
- Feature any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. You confirm that if such content is included in your entry, you have obtained the express consent of the relevant person/s;
- Include any content that is in violation of any law or regulation;
- Be fraudulent, deceptive or misleading in any way;
- Include any content that infringes the rights of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing);
- Include any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless you are entitled to use such content. If you have any doubts about whether to include any content (for example, recorded music) you must not include it. By including such content in your entry, you warrant to the Promoter that you have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry to publicise the promotion and for any other purpose as set out in these Terms and Conditions; and
- Feature any third party products, third party trade marks, names, logos or branding.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entry at any time.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to assign all rights in your entry to the Promoter and you consent to the Promoter (or the agencies/companies associated with the Promoter) using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), in marketing, advertising and promotional materials, on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms or in any other manner as determined by the Promoter, without payment to you (of royalties, compensation or otherwise) on a perpetual, world-wide and irrevocable basis.
- The Promotion involves a challenge whereby entrants must answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less your favourite Castello cheese for Summer entertaining and why.”
- The challenge will be conducted as specified by the Promoter. Entrants (and other challenge participants, if applicable) must comply with all directions or guidelines notified to them in connection with the challenge.
- All costs associated with participating in the challenge are the responsibility of the challenge participants, as incurred.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube. By entering, you acknowledge that any information you provide in connection with the promotion is being provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. By entering, you release Facebook, Instagram and YouTube from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- There will be one prize available to be won during the Promotion Period.
- Prize will be a year’s supply of Castello cheese which will encompass 184 units of Castello cheese to be distributed to the winner at 4 different times (46 units delivered per delivery).
- All delivery dates to be coordinated with the winner ahead of the first cheese delivery, and all units must be distributed by 14 April 2022.
- Each cheese delivery will include the following per month:
- Total value of the prize is $1,000 (RRP, including GST).
- Cheeses are subject to availability and may be swapped out for another SKU of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize and individuals entering the Promotion should seek independent financial advice before entering.
- Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then another available prize of the same or higher value will be awarded to the winning Entrant by the Promoter.
- Once dispatched and awarded to a winner, the Promoter is not to be liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged, defaced, delayed or tampered with in any way.
- The stated value of the prize is correct at the commencement date of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value of the prize or the individual components of the prize. The prize (whether in whole or in part) are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to the applicable prize supplier Terms & Conditions.
- If at the completion of the promotional period the prize is unclaimed, the prize will be retained by the promoter for use at their sole discretion.
- If the winner does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and their companion(s) as applicable and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
PRIZE DRAW & WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- The winner will be selected based on the best answer to the question “Tell us in 25 words or less your favourite Castello cheese for Summer entertaining and why.” Answering this question is a requirement to enter the promotion.
- The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Location of the judging: Appointed agency on behalf of Arla Foods - 6 /43 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064.
- The winner will be announced on 14 April 2021 via the website with publication of their first name, first letter of their last name and state on the Promoter’s website at https://www.castellocheese.com/en-au/promotion
- The details of the winner will stay on the website until 14 May 2021.
- The winner will also be contacted by the Promoter’s representative directly via phone and email on 14 April 2021 via the contact details provided during the entry submission.
- Entrants and winners may be required to:
- Provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- Send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Entry Period) to the Promoter to verify that the relevant prize should be awarded.
- Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries.
- If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes must be accepted and claimed by 12:00pm AEDT on 28th of April 2021.
PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS
- By entering the Competition, you agree that in the event that you are deemed as a successful entrant and winner of the prize referred to in these Promotion Terms and Conditions, you make yourself available for reasonable publicity purposes related to the Promotion and that (without limiting its rights), the Promoter may conduct interviews and or request photographs relating to the Promotion that are to be used for such publicity purposes and publication by the Promoter as it deems necessary.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by you (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of you taking part in, winning or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By taking part in the Promotion, you, irrevocably assign all rights, title, and interest in your entry to the Promoter and waive any moral rights in relation to the same. You must procure all individual assignments and moral rights waivers as necessary to ensure the assignment of all rights to the Promoter in accordance with this clause.
- The Promoter collects your personal information via this entry form when you submit an entry to this Consumer Competition. We collect this personal information for the purposes of your entry into the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion as it sees fit, subject to approval by regulatory authorities. Any entry which is made as a result of tampering with the entry process will be invalid and not eligible to win a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, prohibit further participation by an entrant or winner in this promotion, or invalidate a provisional winner if the entrant/winner:
- Fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
- Tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion (including where entrants share their Proof of Purchase to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names, addresses or aliases to register multiple entries);
- Submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- Engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading or deceptive;
- Or engages in conduct which may, in the opinion of the Promoter, compromise the integrity or diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, is contrary to law or otherwise inappropriate.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or other cease to provide any prize to a winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details on our Contact Page at https://www.castellocheese.com/en-au/contact/
- These Promotion terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the law in New South Wales and Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia.