1. Unfold the puff pastry dough on the worktop.
2. Spread around a third of Castello Chives & Spring Onion Cream Cheese on one half of the puff pastry dough. Fold the other half over. Make sure to press them together firmly.
3. Brush one side with the beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
4. Then cut the puff pastry into 1 cm wide strips and give each of them a couple of twists.
5. Arrange the twisted dough strips on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes (or until golden).
6. Once your grissini bread sticks are ready, let them cool down for a bit, then serve with the remaining cream cheese for dipping and a lovely glass of wine. Enjoy a beautiful combination of creamy and fresh flavours with crunchy and flaky breadsticks.