1. Rinse and scrub the beetroots.
2. Wrap them individually in aluminium foil.
3. Barbecue them over indirect heat and covered for approx 1 hour.
4. Prick to check for doneness.
5. Mash the cheese and combine with the crème fraiche, lime and salt.
6. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
7. Heat the honey in a saucepan and add the rosemary and walnuts.
8. Open up the beetroot packages.
9. Cut a deep cross in each beetroot and pull apart.
10. Place a dollop of cheese cream in each and drizzle with the walnut and rosemary honey.