1. Preheat the oven to 170 ̊C.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan. Add the capsicum and onions and cook for 8 minutes until slightly charred and soft. Set aside and keep warm covered with foil.
3. Heat the rest of the oil and cook the chicken strips for 8 minutes, turning the pieces over half way through.
4. Add the smoked paprika and the juice of 2 limes and cook for 30 more seconds. Add the cooked onions and capsicum and the slices of mango. Cook for one minute, remove from the heat and cover.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil and bake for 5 minutes, until warm.
6. Halve and stone the avocados. Scoop the flesh out and roughly crush, mixing it with the juice of one lime. Season to taste.
7. Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas, top with crushed avocado, coriander leaves and Castello® Traditional Fetta Cubes. Roll and serve with extra slices of lime on the side.
Tip: Change the chicken for beef, prawns or keep it vegetarian!
Serving: Enjoy with a cold Mexican beer and a side of salsa.