1. Preheat the oven to 185°C. Whisk butter and sugar together until pale in colour. Add the eggs one at a time.
2. Mix the flour and baking powder and sieve into the butter mixture, carefully stir and add the coconut flour.
3. Butter a rectangular cake tin (22x11 cm) and add the cake mixture. Bake at 185°C for 35 minutes. Allow the cake to rest somewhere cool and start the cream cheese filling.
4. Whisk 200ml of the cream until soft peaks form.
5. Using a fork or a whisk, beat the Castello®Tropical Fruit & Almond Cream Cheese and add the remaining 50ml of cream.
6. Carefully fold in with the whipped cream.
7. Make sure the coconut cake has completely cooled down. Cut the cake in half to create two layers.
8. Add the cream cheese filling to the bottom half of the cake and sandwich with the top half. Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.