1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a springform tin.
2. For the cheesecake base, add the almonds and digestive biscuits to a food processor and process to a medium-fine crumb. Add the melted butter and process until combined.
3. Press the mixture evenly into the base of the springform tin. Bake at 180°C for 10 min. Set aside and allow the base to cool down completely.
4. For the cream cheese filling, add the gelatin to a small bowl of cold water for approximately 5 minutes.
5. In a stand mixer (or by hand) whip together the Castello® Tropical Fruit & Almond Cream Cheese, natural cream cheese, creme fraiche, sugar and vanilla.
6. Squeeze the excess cold water out of the gelatin. Add to a small bowl with 50ml of boiling hot water. Stir well until the gelatin has dissolved.
7. Add the lime juice, pineapple juice and a little bit of the cream cheese mixture into the gelatin to temper it.
8. Pour the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and whisk together well.
9. Pour the mixture onto the cooled cheesecake base and let it stand in the refrigerator for a few hours (preferably overnight).
10. For the chocolate shavings, start by melting and tempering the dark chocolate. Pour the melted dark chocolate into a shallow baking tin.
11. Melt and temper the white chocolate. Sprinkle the white chocolate over the dark with a fork. Then take a toothpick and make "swirls" in the chocolate. Leave to cool and set in the refrigerator.
12. Decorate the top of the Pineapple Cheesecake with coconut flakes and shards of chocolate. Let your imagination run wild!