1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Unroll one sheet of the puff pastry dough on your bench top.
3. Spread the cream cheese on one half of the puff pastry sheet. Fold the other half over and press together firmly.
4. Brush the top with the beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
5. Cut the puff pastry into 1 cm wide strips and give each strip a couple of twists before placing them onto a lined baking tray.
6. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C (or until golden brown).
7. Serve with the remaining Castello® Cream Cheese with Chives and Spring Onion.