1. Start by cutting the aubergine into 7mm slices. Sprinkle the slices with salt and set aside for a couple of hours. The salt will draw out some of the bitter taste. After a couple of hours, rinse the aubergine and pat dry.
2. To make the tomato pesto, blend the sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, chili and olive oil until smooth. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the aubergine slices on both sides until golden. Remove from heat and place the slices on paper towels to absorb any extra oil.
4. Put together the towers by taking a slice of aubergine, adding a layer of tomato pesto and Castello® Extra Creamy Brie with Chilli, and repeating one time, finishing with the pesto and cheese. Continue creating towers with the remaining ingredients.
5. Place the towers on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately.