1. Chop the pineapple into small slices or dices. Marinate with a little minced lemon verbena and 1 tbsp of sugar.
2. Combine Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese with 1 tbsp of sugar and 50 ml of cream. Whip until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the remaining cream until stiff then fold it into the cream cheese mixture and pour everything into a piping bag.
4. Divide chopped and marinated pineapple slices between 4 glasses. Sprinkle with crushed macaroons and top with a good dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
5. Decorate with some lemon verbena, serve and enjoy the delicious fruity and sweet sensations.