1. Make the coleslaw by combining the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Add the cabbage and carrots and stir until everything is combined. Let stand for about an hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Form the beef mince into 4 patties of approximately 125 grams each and season well with salt and pepper. Heat an oven-proof pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Cook the patties until browned on each side.
4. Brush the patties with a generous amount of barbecue sauce and place in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Then top with the slices of Castello® Creamy Blue and place back in the oven for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted. While the burgers are in the oven, lightly toast the buns.
5. Assemble the burgers by placing a spoonful of coleslaw on the bottom half of the bun. Then add a beef patty and a slice of tomato. Finish off with the top half of the bun spread with extra barbecue sauce!