1. Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Pour cold water over the eggs and then peel them once slightly cooled. Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.
2. Mash the yolks in a bowl with a fork. Add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcester sauce, white wine vinegar, Castello Creamy Blue and chopped parsley and stir until combined.
3. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
4. Fill the eggs with the filling using a spoon or a piping bag.
5. Arrange the eggs on a bed of baby spinach, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and drizzled with balsamic vinegar glaze.