1. Preheat your oven to 120°C.
2. To make the slow roasted tomatoes, rinse the tomatoes and put them in a roasting pan lined with baking paper. You can either bake the tomatoes whole on the truss, or you can slice them in half.
3. Sprinkle with oil, salt and pepper. Add the rosemary springs. Bake at 120°C for 1 ½ hours.
4. For the tomato relish, slice the yellow cherry tomatoes in half and put them in a saucepan along with the herbs, finely chopped chilli, water, vinegar and sugar.
5. Boil for about 15 minutes over medium heat until the tomatoes are slightly mushy. You can help it along with a handheld blender if you prefer a finer consistency.
6. Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and add to the tomatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes until it thickens. Taste it to make sure the starchy flavour has boiled away.
7. Pour into a sterilised jar and let cool.
8. On a serving platter of your choice, arrange the Castello® Double Cream Chilli, slow roasted tomatoes and tomato relish. Serve with crackers or fresh crusty bread.