1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Melt butter, syrup and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over moderate heat.
3. Mix cinnamon, ground cloves, ground ginger and ground allspice with flour, almonds and unsalted pistachio kernels.
4. Combine the baking powder with 1/2 tbsp water. Combine the melted butter mixture with the flour mixture and then add the baking powder. Knead it all together into a homogeneous dough without kneading for too long. Form the dough into a rectangular cylinder of about 5 cm and wrap it in cling film. Place the dough in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
5. Cut thin slices of the dough and place them onto the baking trays. Bake at 180°C for about 10 - 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
6. Cut the Castello® Creamy Blue into small triangles and spread over 30 of the gingerbread cookies. Garnish with slices of fresh figs and a little golden honey. Serve immediately.