1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl or zip lock bag, mix kumara with ¼ tsp of salt, and 1 tbsp of oil. Arrange on the prepared baking tray in a single layer.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
4. While the kumara cooks, prepare the quinoa by adding 1 cup of stock and the quinoa to a medium saucepan.
5. Bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the stock has been absorbed. Set aside and allow to cool.
6. Prepare the dressing. Whisk the first four ingredients together in a bowl, season to taste.
8. Finally, toss the Castello® Creamy Havarti, cabbage and kale together in a large salad bowl.
10. Top with the bacon pieces and quinoa, dress immediately before serving!