1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Add water, oil, salt, sugar, and most of the flour.
2. Knead the dough until smooth, approximately 8-10 minutes.
3. Let the dough rise in a warm place, under a damp cloth for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°C degrees.
5. Sprinkle a little flour on your working surface and divide the dough into 4 pieces. Roll each piece to a ½ cm thickness. Place the pizza dough on baking trays lined with baking paper.
6. Crumble the Castello® Traditional Fetta coarsely and spread over the pizza bases. Then sprinkle over the grated Castello® Creamy Havarti. Bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes.
7. Cut the tomatoes into wedges, remove the seeds and then cut into smaller cubes. Combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic and chilli.
8. Brush the edges of the finished pizza with olive oil.
9. Add the tomato mixture to the pizza and sprinkle with olives and basil. Enjoy!