1. Slice the apple, Castello Creamy White and persimmon very thinly.
2. Add water to a large pot and bring to a simmer.
3. Put the apple slices into the simmering water, and cook for 4 minutes until they are just tender.
4. Place the apple slices on a cloth to dry and cool.
5. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it into 6 long strips. Brush with the egg along the base and on one end.
6. Along the top edge of each piece of dough, place a couple apple slices so they stick up just above the top, then add a few slices of persimmon, brown sugar and the Castello Creamy White cheese.
7. Carefully roll the strip up and press it together at the bottom to keep it closed.
8. Place each rolled piece of dough into a muffin tin. Bake at 350°F for approx. 15-20 min.