1. Cut the parsnips into bite-sized sticks and coat with oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 180°C for approx. 30 min. until tender and slightly golden.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the shucked corn. Boil for 7 min and them remove from heat. Allow the corn to cool slightly then slice off the kernels.
3. Finely shred the savoy cabbage. Remove the coarsest bits.
4. Whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
5. Place some cabbage on the bottom of a salad bowl or serving dish. Then add the parsnips and sprinkle on the corn and spring onions. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad. Top with the nuts and Castello® Aged Havarti