1. Turn the oven on at 180°C.
2. Cut the tops of the apples ⅓ down, leaving the stem on the apple for presentation.
3. Scoop out the core of the apple with a melon baller [alternatively use a spoon], being generous so there is plenty of room for the filling.
4. Combine the cream cheese, Parma ham, digestive biscuits, maple syrup and cinnamon together gently with a fork until just mixed. Do not over mix.
5. Fill the apples generously and press the top piece of the apple back on gently.
6. Brush liberally with melted butter.
7. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the apples become just tender.
8. Serve warm and enjoy a unique flavour experience of sweet, salty, nutty and fruity!