1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
2. Whisk the melted butter, vanilla and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add one egg at a time and whisk until incorporated.
4. Stir in the mashed bananas and then fold in the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Fold in the walnuts.
6. Distribute the muffin batter between 6 muffin moulds or more (if you are using a smaller tray).
7. Bake the muffins until golden brown – for approximately 20 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, cut Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese into 12 slices and scrape a block of dark chocolate with a sharp chef´s knife to make chocolate shavings - approximately 50 g.
9. When the muffins are out of the oven and cooled, decorate them with two pieces of cream cheese each and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings.
10. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
11. Enjoy the deliciously sweet, creamy and fruity flavours!