1. Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and de-seed them carefully, using a knife.
2. Toss the tomatoes in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C. Baking time may vary slightly depending on the size and ripeness of the tomatoes. Take them out before they collapse completely. Allow to cool.
4. While the tomatoes roast, whip the Castello Tomato & Basil Cream Cheese with the crème fraîche. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then place the mixture into a piping bag.
5. Fill each tomato with a good amount of the filling.
6. Arrange everything on a plate and garnish with some fresh basil leaves.
7. Enjoy this delicious bite size snack and its fresh, creamy and tomatoey flavours.