1. Season the minced pork with a pinch of salt and pepper, and make four evenly sized patties.
2. Slice pineapple, tomato, onion and gherkin and put it on a tray together with the salad leaves.
3. Grill the patties on each side. When they are nearly ready, you add the four slices of Castello Burger Cheddar.
4. Remove the patties from the heat when they are almost done. Grill the pineapple and bacon. Finally, briefly grill the buns on the inside.
5. Spread aioli on the bottom of the buns, add salad, patties with cheese, bacon, tomato, onion and gherkin and serve with extra aioli, ketchup and mustard on the side.