1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. 2. Put grains, seeds, almond and flax flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, and add water and oil. Stir everything together - the dough should be slightly sticky.
3. Roll out the dough between two pieces of wax paper and roll until the dough is about 3 mm thick. Remove the top piece of paper and cut out round crisp breads in about 8 cm diameters.
4. Place them on a baking sheet with paper. Brush with egg and sprinkle a bit of poppy seeds or sesame seeds on top.
5. Bake the crisp breads at 180 degrees, hot air for about 18-20 minutes - keep an eye on the crisp breads during baking.
6. Keep the crisp breads in a tightly closed tin. If you want extra flavor, simply add a bit of dried herbs such as oregano or rose-mary to the dough.
1. Blend everything together into a smooth paste, and season to taste. It is important that the oil from the tomatoes is also added, otherwise the tapenade will be to dry.
2. Store in a clean glass refrigerated.PestoBlend all the ingredients - add more or less oil depending on the desired consistency.
3. Season with salt. Store in a clean glass refrigerated.
Serve with Castello Aged Gouda.