1. Chop the pineapple into small slices or dices. Marinate with a little minced lemon verbena and 1 tbsp of sugar.
2. Combine Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese with 1 tbsp of sugar and 50 ml of the double cream. Whip until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the remaining cream until stiff then fold it into the cream cheese mixture and pour everything into a piping bag.
4. Divide chopped and marinated pineapple slices between 4 glasses. Sprinkle with crushed macaroons and top with a good dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
5. Decorate with some lemon verbena, serve and enjoy the delicious fruity and sweet sensations.!
Instead of pineapple, try making it with rhubarb compote or finely chopped strawberries when in season. There are many possible variations of this very simple recipe!