1. Combine sour cream, salt and garam masala and give it a good whisking.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 min. Season to taste.
1. Combine the flour and salt on a plate.
2. Beat the eggs in a wide bowl and place the breadcrumbs on a third plate.
3. Melt half the butter in a sauté pan over a high heat, but without browning, then reduce to a medium heat.
4. First, coat the chicken pieces in flour, then dip them in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
5. Fry the chicken for approx. 2 min. on each side and serve with the masala cream dip.