1. Heat a grill pan until nice and hot – about 4 min. over a high heat.
2. Sear the chicken fillets for about 1 min. on each side. Then reduce to a medium heat, and cook for approx. 10 min. – turning occasionally.
3. Shred the cooked chicken using 2 forks and sprinkle with salt – if the chicken isn’t cooked through, you can give the shredded meat another 1-2 min. in the grill pan.
4. Cut the pittas in half and stuff them with approx. 100g of thinly sliced havarti cheese.
5. Place the pittas on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake for approx. 5 min. at 225°C.
6. Remove from the oven and rub each pitta with garlic.
7. Grate the remaining cheese and sprinkle on top of the pittas, season with salt and pepper and bake for another 5 min. at 225°C.
8. Cut the beans into small pieces. Combine the onions, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and salt in a bowl.
9. Add the beans, lettuce leaves and shredded chicken and mix until everything is coated in dressing, then arrange in 4 bowls. Serve the chicken salad with the warm cheesy garlic bread.