1. Heat a grill pan until nice and hot – about 4 min. over a high heat.
2. Sear the chicken fillets for about 1 min. on each side. Then reduce to a medium heat, and cook for approx. 10 min. – turning occasionally.
3. Shred the cooked chicken using 2 forks and sprinkle with salt – if the chicken isn’t cooked through, you can give the shredded meat another 1-2 min. in the grill pan.
4. Cut the pittas in half and stuff them with approx. 125g of the cheese.
5. Place the pittas on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake for approx. 5 min. at 225°C.
6. Remove from the oven and rub each pitta with garlic.
7. Sprinkle the pittas with the rest of the cheese, salt and pepper and bake for another 5 min. at 225°C.
8. Cut the beans into small pieces. Combine the onions, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and salt in a bowl.
9. Add the beans, lettuce leaves and shredded chicken and mix until everything is coated in dressing, then arrange in 4 bowls. Serve the chicken salad with the warm cheesy garlic bread.