1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place raspberries on a parchment covered sheet pan; sprinkle with sugar and place in oven.
3. Broil until sugar melts and rawspberries soften – approximately 5 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC).
5. Place Brie wheel in an oven-proof baking dish.
6. Spread hazelnut spread onto the bottom half of the Brie Cheese wheel; spread right to the edges.
7. Top with remaining half. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven; top with roasted raspberries and hazelnuts.