1. Gently melt chocolate and crumbled blue cheese in a bowl atop a double boiler.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar to a light airy consistency, approximately 5 minutes.
3. In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg whites to a soft peak.
4. In another separate bowl, beat the whipping cream to a soft peak.
5. Fold the blue cheese mixture into the egg yolk mixture, then gently fold in the whipped cream mixture, then fold in the egg whites.
6. Pour into 8 individual dessert dishes; top with diced mango and serve with Mango Sorbet if desired.
7. In a large saucepan, boil water, sugar and glucose together until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
8. Add mango and lemon juice. Transfer to a container, cover and freeze overnight.
9. Cut sorbet into smaller pieces and process with a food processor fitted with a chopping blade. Whirl until light and creamy. Transfer to a container, cover and refreeze for 1 to 2 hours.