1. Cut the red cabbage, red onion and fennel into thin strips – use a mandolin if you have one – and distribute among the containers.
2. Top with both radishes and tomatoes. Close the containers.
3. Pick the herbs and pack them in a plastic container. Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and pour into a jar.
4. Cut the cheese into cubes and pack them.
5. When it’s time, just open all the containers and assemble the salad.
6. Add the cheese and herbs last, then sprinkle with a little vinaigrette dressing.