1. Toss the shrimps in flour and shake off any excess before dipping them in the beaten egg on both sides.
2. Coat the shrimps in the shredded coconut and place them on a plate.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan to 180° C.
4. Fry the shrimps in oil a few at a time until golden and crispy.
5. Let them drain on a tray lined with kitchen paper for a few seconds before serving on a suitable dish.
6. Sprinkle with salt flakes and sesame seeds.
7. Stir together the Castello® Chili & Ginger Cream Cheese Ring, sour cream, and lime juice and season with black pepper.
8. Place the cream cheese dip in a bowl, add the coconut shrimp on a side.
9. Decorate with lime wedges, salt, sesame seeds and fresh coriander.
10. Enjoy the wonderful flavours and take your senses to the breathtaking coast of Thailand with every bite!