1. Toast the slices of bread on both sides.
2. Spread the chili sauce on all 4 pieces of toast.
3. Tear the chicken breast into small pieces and arrange on two of the slices.
4. Top the chicken with slices of Castello Piquant Cream Cheese, avocado and pickled peppers.
5. Toss together the sweetcorn, lime juice, red onion, chopped pepper and coriander.
6. Season with tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
7. Cut the toasted sandwiches in half and serve with the spicy corn salsa.
8. Enjoy the multi-faceted flavour sensations of sweet and spicy