1. Whisk the tandoori paste and yoghurt together in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken breasts and coat them completely in the tandoori yoghurt. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. Turn the oven on at 200°C. Place the marinated chicken in an ovenproof dish and drizzle over the olive oil.
4. Bake the chicken breasts in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Then leave to cool.
5. Blanch the sugar snap peas for 30 seconds. Drain and refresh the peas in cold running water.
6. Grill the sourdough on a hot grill pan on both sides until crispy and golden.
7. Slice the chicken in thin slices and arrange them on the bread.
8. Cut Castello Black Pepper Cream Cheese into slices and arrange on top of the chicken along with the sugar snaps.
9. Decorate with mango chutney and fresh coriander.
10. Close your sandwiches with a top slice of bread and enjoy the deliciously creamy, spicy and aromatic flavours!