1. Blend egg, milk and flour together, then add a little salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in an oven-proof pan with a diameter of approx 23 cm. Ensure the pan is warm before placing in the dough.
3. Put the pan in the oven at 225°C for 15 minutes, or until the pancake is golden and has risen.
4. Whilst the pancake is in the oven, slice salmon and Castello® Creamy White in thin pieces.
5. Also chop the fennel and peas into thin slices. Place the salmon and Castello® Creamy White on the warm pancake and finish with fennel, sugar snap peas and fresh dill. Serve whilst warm.