1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Whisk the eggs and buttermilk together in a separate bowl. Then slowly add the mixture while whisking. Lastly, add in the melted butter.
3. Place a pan on medium heat and add a knob of butter, add a large spoon of the mixture to the pan to form your pancakes.
4. While frying your American pancakes, prepare the bacon in a preheated oven at 170°C. Cook until crispy.
5. Once both the pancakes and bacon are ready, build small pancake ´towers´ on your serving plates, layering crispy bacon slices between each pancake.
6. Add a few slices of Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese on top of each pancake ´tower´. Squeeze some fresh passionfruit pulp over the top for a tangy twist and drizzle with maple syrup.
7. Sprinkle the finished dish with a few leaves of fresh mint and dig into this delicious combination of sweet, salty and fruity!