1. Melt the butter until its brown. Stir butter, buttermilk, honey and salt together.
2. Add the flour to the burnt malt flour and baking powder. Knead well. The dough should not be sticky – if necessary add some extra flour.
3. Split the dough into four balls. Roll out the dough out as thin as possible and put it on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 437 Fahrenheit (225 degrees Celsius).
4. Put the crisp breads in the oven and turn the heat down to 284 Fahrenheit (140 degrees Celsius) after 5 minutes. Now bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp bread feel dry.
5. The halved plums, sprinkled with sugar, are baked and in a separate pan together with the crisp breads. They need the same amount of time in the oven as the crisp breads.
6. Serve with Castello Creamy White