1. Use a spoon to mix the unsalted butter and dijon mustard to a paste. Set aside. Thinly slice the havarti. Set aside.
2. Lightly flour your surface and roll the dough out into a large rectangle (approx 42cm x 30cm) , then spread the surface with most of the mustard butter. Lay the ham slices across the top, spread the remaining dijon butter over and then and lay the Havarti slices evenly across the dough, followed by the chives.
3. Roll the dough from the long edge of the dough until you have a tight swirl. Use a serrated knife to slice - the dough should make 8 buns - it can help to make indents with your knife before slicing to make sure they are even.
4. Nestle the rolls into a rectangular baking dish, cover with cling film and allow to rise for an hour until puffy.
5. Bake at 180*C for 20 minutes until considerably risen and golden. Remove from the oven and use a pastry brush to brush the honey over the surface **sprinkle extra cheese?**. Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes until sticky and deeply golden.