1. Mix together the tomatoes, onion, olives and olive oil, and set aside.
2. Cut the zucchini into thin strips (juliennes) and set aside.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the pan on a low to medium heat and add a knob of butter.
5. When the butter is bubbling, add half of the egg mixture and move the pan around to cover the whole surface.
6. When the omelette is almost cooked, gently fold it in half with a rubber spatula and cook it for a further one minute.
7. Gently let the omelette slide onto a plate and repeat the process with omelette number two.
8. Top the omelette with your prepared tomato salsa, zucchini strips and slices of Castello Tomato & Basil Cream Cheese.
9. Decorate with fresh basil leaves.
10. Enjoy the deliciously fresh, creamy and tomatoey flavours!