1. Cut the Castello Creamy Goat into slices, place on the baguette slices, and arrange on an oven rack.
2. Pre-heat the oven on the grill setting and pop the cheese bread in. Give it around 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is light golden and begins to bubble. Watch the bread carefully, as things go fast.
4. In the meantime, rinse the lettuce and arrange on plates, and chop the tomatoes and shallots.
5. Combine the ingredients for the dressing, making sure to taste and adjust the seasoning.
6. Arrange the cheese bread on the lettuce along with the tomatoes, onions and dressing. Garnish with a sprinkle of chervil.