1. Add the carrots in a bowl and pour boiling water over.
2. Let the carrots sit for approx. 2 minutes.
3. Drain and toss them with 1 tbsp of pumpkin oil, lime zest, juice, salt and pepper. Let the carrots marinate for approx. 15 minutes and season to taste.
4. Add 1 tbsp of the pumpkin oil in a pan on low heat. Toast pumpkin seeds over low heat, while stirring for approx. 1 minute. Let pumpkin seeds dry on paper towel and sprinkle them with salt.
5. Cut the Organic Blue cheese into thin triangles.
6. Add a bed of romaine lettuce in a bowl. Spread the marinated carrots, Organic Blue cheese and roasted pumpkin seeds.
7. Add lime wedges on the dish and serve immediately with bread on the side.