1. Beat the eggs and add ½ the milk.
2. Add flour and baking powder and keep whisking until there is no lumps, add the rest of the milk and the butter.
3. Place in an airtight container and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours. It is very important that the batter is chilled, it is also an option to store in the fridge overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°C (convection oven).
5. Generously grease the mini muffin tins with butter, pour in the chilled batter to the edge of each cup.
6. Place a 1 tsp of Castello's Pineapple and Almond cream cheese ring in the centre of each piece of batter, and bake in the oven right away for 15 minutes.
7. Allow to cool, and enjoy!