1. Fry the bread in butter, until it is golden and crisp.
2. Slice the onions and heat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. Cut the apple into wedges and cook them with the onion for 1-2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and some thyme.
4. Mix the mayonnaise and chipotle together, add salt to taste.
5. On a high heat, add some butter to a pan and cook the steaks. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the steak just before you assemble your sandwich.
7. Spread your mayonnaise onto the bread and top with rucola and radicchio, onions, slices of Castello Velvet Blue and steak. Add more thyme if prefered. Serve straight away.